Increased Learning Time
Individualizing Instruction through Expanded Learning Time
A video resource from the National Center on Time and Learning.
Classroom Time Analysis Tool
A tool from the National Center on Time and Learning to help teachers analyze their classroom time.
Expert Webinar on Teacher Collaboration
This webinar explored the essential components of effective teacher time through examples of practices at both elementary and high schools. The webinars discussed specific steps SEAs and LEAs can take to support SIG schools in implementing more time for effective teacher collaboration.
This group provides STLC members opportunities to learn more about Increased Learning Time research and implementation, including the following topics:
- A framework for expanding learning time
- Assessing the quality of instructional time
- Using existing time more effectively
- Improving teacher collaboration
- Aligning in-school and afterschool programming (tiered interventions, additional blocks of time, communication)